Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wah How to use "Like + Noun"

Like + Noun is used when you want to say some examples which is quite similar to what you thought.
  • Don't talk to me like that
  • I want to meet someone like the queen.
  • I want to go someplace like Tokyo.
  • A hotel is quite expensive, so I  want to stay someplace like a hostel.
  • I want something to drink like coffee.
Note: You may have heard the phrase says "doing something like a boss" for example:

         That exam was very easy, I took it like a boss.

         The red carpet was rolled out before me, I came here like a boss.
         (you could do it perfectly cool and you totally could control the situation.)

You can see others various way of using Like in this topic:

Wah How to use "Like" in the various way.


As Justin says "Aren't you something to admire?
'Cause your shine is something like a mirror..."

No comments:

Post a Comment