Monday, August 26, 2013

Wah How to use "Fed up"

If you want to say or complain something that boring, you don't want to do it or you can't stand anymore, you can use 

fed_up_with_wah_wasabi_learn_English

    I am waiting for them for long time, I am fed up with waiting for them. 
    (I cannot wait them anymore, it's boring.)

    I am fed up with your nonsense.

    (I have heard enough of your nonsense.)
   
    He is fed up with working in the office. 
    (He doesn't want to work in the office.)

    Emma is fed up with wearing those clothes. 

    (Emma doesn't want to wear those clothes.)

    It rain every day,I'm fed up with this wet weather.

    I am fed up with reading the English grammar lesson on Wah Wasabi website. (so sad.) 

"I'm fed up with you feeding me a line
You say that wasn't you I saw with someone else last night
You say you've never done me wrong you've always treated me right
I know it was dark but not that dark and I'm not that blind
And I'm fed up with you feeding me a line.." from I'm Fed Up With You - Dolly Parton



Note: 'Feed someone a line' means an excuse or to tell someone something which may not be totally true.

No comments:

Post a Comment