Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wah How to use As far as + Concerned

We use As far as + Concerned in two ways

1. To introduce a topic of conversation.

As far as + Something + Be concerned.

  • As far as money is concerned, he can buy whatever he wants. (He has no worries about money.)
  • As far as education is concerned, Wasabi University is one of the best in this country.
  • As far as homework assignments are concerned, I have to finish them tonight.
  • As far as the weather is concerned, we've been having nothing but rain for the past week.


2. To talk about someone's opinion.

As far as + Someone + Be concerned.

  • As far as my doctor's concerned, I have to stop eating fast food and work out everyday. (In my doctor's opinion, I have to stop eating fast food and work out everyday.)
  • As far as John is concerned, All kinds of wine taste the same.
  • As far as my girlfriend is concerned,All computer games are boring.
  • As far as I am concerned, you can do what you want.

Sahara Desert- Concerned - WahWasabiLearningEnglishGrammar
As far as our holiday is concerned, we will have to talk about it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment