Thursday, December 12, 2013

Wah How to use "Be Prepared" in two ways.

1. We use Be + Prepared to tell someone that you are ready for something.
  • No matter what may happen, I am always prepared for it. (I am always ready for it.)
  • We must always be prepared for the worst.
  • I am prepared for the meeting this morning.
  • Are you prepared for taking an exam?
  • He was not prepared for playing football.
  • We are prepared for the party tonight, everything is ready.

2. We use Be + Prepared to tell someone that you are willing to do something.
  • I am prepared to give you one more chance. (I am willing to give you one more chance.)
  • I am not prepared to wait for long time.
  • Wah is prepared to help me.
  • I'm prepared to do anything to protect my family.
  • She is not prepared to listen his excuses.
  • They are prepared to let me do this job if I can show them I can do it.

Note: Be prepared for = Be ready for 
         Be prepared to = Be willing to

"So prepare for a chance of a lifetime
Be prepare for sensational news" Be Prepared from The Lion King (c) Disney


No comments:

Post a Comment