Thursday, September 19, 2013

Wah How to "Make Request" in many ways.

You can use would like, want or must ask to make request in several ways.

1. We use would like to request in the polite way.
    I would like you to stop smoking.
    Dad, You smoke too much. I would like you to quit smoking.
    You are a grate instructor, I would like you to come back sometimes.
    It's very urgent but I would like to have a word with you.

2. We use want to request in the neutral way.
    I want you to stop smoking.
    I want you to study for examination tomorrow.
    I do not want her to be careless.
    We want Mariana to do this project.

3. We use must ask to request in the angry way.
    I won't put up with it any longer, I must ask you to stop smoking now. 
    I must ask you to stay away from me. You are very annoying.
    You always do mistake, I must ask you to consider yourself.
    You are always late for work, I must ask you to resign from this job.

Make Request - WahWasabi Learning English Grammar
'I want you to not smoke in here.'

No comments:

Post a Comment