Sunday, September 1, 2013

Wah How to use "It's very kind of you..."

When you want to say something to admire or blame someone. You can use...

It's very kind of - Wah_Wasabi_Learning_English_Grammar

    It is very kind of you to invite me to the party. 
    (It is a nice thing that you invite me to the party.) 
    
    It was very rude of you not to invite me to the party. 
    (It was a bad thing that you didn't invite me to the party.)
    
    It's very boring of him to speak so much.
    (He is so boring that he speak so much.)

A: Do you like chocolate milk which I make for you ?
B: Yes,I do. It's very lovely of you to make it for me. 

A: I will help you tidy up your room.
B: Oh,thanks. It's very kind of you to help.

A: Wasabi, your party was great. Thanks so much.

B: You are welcome. It was good of you to come.

A: Could I give you a hand for that suitcase?

B: Thank you. It is very charming of you to carry my suitcase.

A: I don't want your offer?

B: It is very stupid of you not to accept my offer?

No comments:

Post a Comment