Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Wah How to use "No one/Nobody/Nothing"

No one has the same meaning with Nobody, it means No person exists. 
(We use No one to talk about people.)

    Nobody comes to work tomorrow. 

    There's no one but me here.
    I think no one could help me.
    In an army nobody is permitted to leave without permission.
    No one wants to visit Wah Wasabi Website.

Note: We use No one and Nobody with a singular verb.

Nothing means No thing, not anything or Something that has no existence.(We use Nothing to talk about things.)

    I will say nothing more because I don't want to make excuses. 
    (I won't say anymore because I don't want to make excuses.)

    I looked around but saw nothing

    (I looked around but I didn't see anything.)

    That has nothing to do with you so leave me alone!. 

    (That is not associated with you so leave me alone!.)

    There's nothing we can do now.

    I want nothing to eat.

"I want nobody nobody But You, I want nobody nobody But You..."
from Nobody English Version - WONDER GIRLS

No comments:

Post a Comment